Friday, November 4, 2011

Tondaligan Beach

Samhain is just around the corner, 31st October 2011 was declared a holiday so, I grab my backpack and went to Dagupan City, Pangasinan. I rode a jeep going to Tondaligan, Bonuan. 


 the jeep terminal


 
I took some pictures along the way, exploring the place of Tondaligan, people there are so simple and yet very accommodating. 


 the big crab ~ old attraction


 Nena's Garden Restaurant

 Matutina's Restaurant

Headed for an overnight stay in Tondaligan Beach. I rented a cottage for only Ph400.00. The beach is not that crowded so I had a wonderful time exploring the long stretch of the beach. 



 
I really love sunset and the rocks formation looks like an staurolite crystals to me. This is really amazing.. what a beautiful sunset to see.

 kissed by the golden rays of sunset

 I just love Sunset


 rocks formation is amazing


 
Also known as Bonuan Blue Beach, the locals there said that to give it a more appropriate and authentic name, it was change to Tondaligan Beach from the Pangasinense’s “tonda”, meaning stop, or “tondaligan” meaning a place to stop or a place to rest.

1 comment:

  1. nice nice blog . I went to this beach too 2 years ago.. and I wish I spent more time swimming in this beach that is not crowded. but it was a nice time. keep posting

    ReplyDelete